With more and more drivers on the road there is a great chance of accidents occurring. Although these accidents may not be fatal, the pain caused from these accidents can last a lifetime.
Taking painkillers is just like putting a band aid on a bad cut, it works for a while but you’ll need a new one soon after. This type of treatment does not solve the root of the problem.
Preferred Treatment For Car Accident Injuries
However, our College Park accident Chiropractors can provide immediate auto injury chiropractic care help. While there are many ways auto injury chiropractic care can help, we have listed the top 7:
- Relieves Pain: Spinal adjustments and other chiropractic techniques can safely reduce your pain. Both neck and back pain can be healed effectively with this treatment.
- Reduces Swelling: When an accident occurs your spine ligaments and muscles can become unnaturally stretched causing injury. Immediately preceding the accident, scans such as MRI’s may not show the extent of the injuries as well as swelling so as soon as you begin to feel any pain or swelling, come see us at Atlanta College Park.
- Minimizes Scar Tissue: Scar tissue is not something that can be seen by the naked eye but our accident specialists at AICA College Park can make adjustments to your back and neck which can reduce stiffness and allow you to regain your flexibility and strength prior to the accident.
- Restores Motion: Swelling and inflammation can greatly reduce healing and restrict your body’s tissues from moving the way they are used to. Nutrients are also blocked from reaching your ligaments causing a slower recovery. Our chiropractors can help increase your mobility, improve blood circulation and provide your body with the nutrients they need.
- Relieves Stress: A car crash can create stress, a lot of stress. Chiropractic adjustments helps your body deal with this stress naturally, with no side-effects. When an accident occurs, adjustments can help alleviate stress that has been caused by the accident. This treatment is natural so side-effects are not something that can add to the stress.
- Prevents Chronic Pain: These injuries if not treated correctly can have lasting effects. By seeing a chiropractor right away, the risk for long term damage decreases.
- Reduces Whole Body Pain: Accidents can leave you feeling widespread pain but a chiropractor can help by bringing your whole body into alignment allowing for a natural healing method and minimizing pain.
Contact AICA College Park For Treatment
If you are a victim of a car accident, reach out to our College Park car accident chiropractors today for a consultation so we can help you get on the right track to healing and get back to the life you once had. Call us today at (404) 592-0319!